ViArch provides end-to-end product engineering services, including ideation/prototyping, new product design & development, product testing and round-the-clock support to organizations across the globe. Our Industry solutions, proprietary methodologies coupled with a strong team of subject matter experts provide best-in-class solutions to established and emerging enterprises.
We use the latest technologies to engineer intelligent embedded mobile and cloud software applications. Focusing on factors like usability and time-to-market, our engineers build products that help customers gain a competitive advantage.
As part of product engineering offerings, ViArch is focused on six areas to support clients:
- Product Conceptualization: Product conceptualization begins with understanding the product requirements. Our team of experts develop a complete picture of what is envisioned about the product.Product Conceptualization: Product conceptualization begins with understanding the product requirements. Our team of experts develop a complete picture of what is envisioned about the product.
- Product Design: Product designers conceptualize and evaluate ideas, turning them into the desired product structure. We are adept at creating the visualized ideas into a blueprint or prototype of the product.
- Product Development and Implementation: In the product development phase suitable methodologies, processes and frameworks are considered for developing the product. Subsequently, an in-depth understanding of end-user architecture is required to effectively integrate the product which is made seamless by our subject matter experts.
- Product Quality Assurance:. The entire product development lifecycle is well defined thus delivering quality products to our clients.
- Product Delivery: The mode of product deliverable is such that it governs all procedures from the inception of a product to the customer delivery in order to generate biggest possible value to the clients.
- Maintenance & Support: We consistently provide maintenance and support to incorporate the feedback received into the next version of the product, to improve usability, user-friendliness, features and overall value of the product.